Our 10-yard roll-off dumpster rental (also referred to as a 10-yard skip) is perfect for customers who want to dispose of large amounts of garbage or recycle different types of construction and demolition debris.
It is used for all kinds of purposes.
- Commercial offices and retailers use 10-yard bins to dispose of cardboard, paper, and office garbage.
- Contractors use them to haul away tile, roofing materials, drywall, glass, and other debris.
- Homeowners use them for renovations, spring cleaning, and garage and attic cleanouts.
It is the next size up from our smaller 8-yard disposal bin and one of two 10-yard bins we offer. This bin is designed to carry refuse (mixed waste) and lighter aggregates.
Our other 10-yard bin is used to dispose of heavier aggregates such as dirt and concrete.
Disposal Bin Size and Capacity
Our 8-yard bin rental is 10 feet long, 8.5ft wide, and 4 feet tall.
This dumpster bin holds approximately 3.5 pickup truck loads of refuse and is ideal for many small construction and renovation projects as well as commercial and retail spaces. Its smaller size allows it to fit into just about any driveway or lot.
Like all our bins, the top and back of the container fully open, making it easy to load using a wheelbarrow or with special loading equipment.
Not sure if this is the right dumpster bin for you? Check out our other dumpster rental sizes or contact us and tell us what you need.
Competitive, Quick, and Reliable Service
- Same day service and on-time delivery
- Competitive pricing with no hidden fees
- Knowledgeable and reliable service
- Waste delivery to the nearest recycling facility
So next time you need an 8-yard disposal bin give us a call. You are sure to get the best service in the area.
How to Rent or 10-Yard Disposal Bin
Renting a disposal bin from us is easy. Whether you know the exact size you need or require help finding the right solution, we are here to help. Once you order your bin, we will deliver it at the time that works best for you.
From there, fill it up and give us a call when you are ready for us to pick it up. We will handle the delivery of your waste to the nearest recycling facility.