At Fleetwood, our focus is on recycling and material recovery, not sending materials to landfills. We make every effort to operate in an environmentally friendly manner, including recycling each and every one of our disposal and recycling bins.
All the drywall, cardboard, clean wood and concrete we received from our customers is 100% recycled.
In an effort to continue our dedication to environmental sustainability, we supply our clients with a list of unacceptable materials in our regular disposal and recycling bins found below:
- Paint/Solvents/Flammable Liquids/Toxins/Batteries or Corrosive Material
- Creosote/Treated Lumber
- Ballasts with PCBS
- Gyproc/Drywall (Separate Bin Required)
- Food Waste of any Kind (Frozen, Canned, etc)
- Metal Stumps
- Tree Stumps
- Roofing Material
- Animal or Animal By Products
- Concrete/Rocks/Dirt/Sod/Bricks (Special size of bin required)