Is Your Dumpster Placed Properly?
The following considerations can help you determine whether your dumpster has been positioned properly:
- Ensure that a flat surface is chosen for placing the dumpster. It is necessary to have a hard, stable surface, such as concrete. Concrete is the best surface for a large container.
- Keep the dumpster out of direct sunlight, especially in the summer.
- Avoid placing your dumpster on a grassy area.
- Be sure to choose the right container size based on your requirements. Ask your rental provider how much debris can be put in the dumpster without harming the surface of your driveway.
- Be mindful of the distance you must walk to the driveway dumpster, as well as the weight of the debris, and do not exceed the maximum fill height of a dumpster.
- If you’re unclear of the container’s best placement, ask the professionals to place it in a suitable location that allows for a direct route with few obstacles to and from your project.
How Can You Protect Your Driveway?
To provide essential safety, place plywood or wood planks between the dumpster and the driveway as an appropriate cushion or buffer. Placing the wood underneath the container will help to spread the weight more evenly. This is among the best methods for avoiding damage to your driveway and relieving unneeded stress. If significant pressure is placed on a specific area of a surface, the surface may experience stress fractures or material splits. The exception to this is concrete.
Hire a Dumpster
Renting a dumpster is a practical and efficient way to remove waste from a construction site and garbage from your home. Your driveway and other areas of your property can be protected from damage with careful planning and dumpster placement. If you have any questions about how or where to place your rental dumpster, get in touch with the experts at Fleetwood Waste System Ltd. Our team of rental professionals works tirelessly to deliver excellent rental services that meet your disposal needs. We are here to help you complete your work and remove your rubbish responsibly.