Dispose of and recycle construction debris with the help of Fleetwood Waste. Offering a complete range of dumpster bin rentals and same-day drop-off and pickup services, Fleetwood Waste is one of Vancouver’s top construction debris removal companies.
Our construction waste disposal service recycles various debris types from construction and demolition sites of all sizes. The most common construction debris we pickup includes:
- Heavy dirt and debris, including concrete (with and without rebar), bricks, and asphalt accepted.
- Shingles and flooring, including wood shingles, metal roofing, roofing gravel, and flashing.
- Landscaping waste ranging from branches and shrubs tostumps, dirt, and boulders.
- Building materials, including drywall, siding, flooring, and lumber of all types.
Do you have other construction debris you need to dispose of? Speak to an expert today, and we will let you know if we can accept it and whether there are any waste processing fees associated with it.
Construction Site Dumpster Rentals
Fleetwood Waste offers a wide range of construction dumpster bin sizes along with timely pickup and drop-off services throughout Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. Service areas include but are not limited to North Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Surrey, New Westminster, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, Delta, and White Rock.
No matter where you are located or need your bins delivered, you will get:
- Same day service and on-time delivery
- Competitive pricing with no hidden fees
- Knowledgeable and reliable service
- Waste delivery to the nearest transfer facility
Next time you need a dumpster bin for a construction or demolition project, give us a call. You are sure to get the best service in the area.
Construction Bin Sizes
Finding the right size construction waste bin(s) can be difficult. You need to consider the type, amount, and weight of the materials and ensure you don’t mix them unintentionally. Doing so ensures your waste isn’t treated as mixed-waste. Our dumpster sizes include:
8 and 10 Cubic Yard Dumpsters for:
- Heavy dirt and debris
- Concrete (with or without rebar)
- Rocks, bricks, and stones
- Small residential and commercial projects
20, 30, and 40 Cubic Yard Dumpsters for:
- Medium and large-scale home and office cleanouts
- Commercial and retail garbage and recycling
- Landscaping shrubs and branches
- Construction, demolition, and renovation debris
If you don’t know the exact size you need, contact us to speak to our team of experts to get assistance.
Dumpster Rentals for Construction Debris
Whether you need a dumpster for a new construction project, a building teardown, or a landscape overhaul, Fleetwood Waste has a wide selection of dumpster rentals to meet your disposal demands. Our team specializes in construction debris removal and can help you get rid of your debris quickly and affordably.
Do you need to adhere to LEED or Built Green management specifications? Let us know. We can deliver a recycling report to you once the recycling center finishes processing your load.