Fleetwood Waste offers a variety of dumpster bin sizes for renovation debris of all types. With same-day service, on-time delivery and pick-up, and some of the most affordable rates in the Vancouver Metro area, our renovation dumpster rental service can help ensure your next renovation project remains on track.
Use our renovation waste removal bins to dispose of all kinds of remodeling debris. The most common of which include:
- Flooring materials such as hardwood flooring, laminate, ceramic tile, carpet, and stone.
- Building and structural waste, including concrete, asphalt, brick, cinder blocks, lumber, plywood, drywall, broken windows, and doors.
- Metal frames, wires, and piping such as stainless steel, pipes, rebar, flashing, aluminum, copper, and brass in all forms.
- Appliances & fixtures such as washers, dryers, sinks, bathtubs, toilets, stoves, refrigerators, and microwaves.
Do you need help identifying whether you can dispose of specific waste with us? Call today and speak to our team of waste removal experts to get assistance.
Renovation Waste Disposal Services
Once you fill your dumpster rental and schedule a pick-up, our team will come by and deliver your waste to the nearest recycling facility.
No matter where you are located or need your bins delivered, you will get:
- Same day service and on-time delivery
- Competitive pricing with no hidden fees
- Knowledgeable and reliable service
- Waste delivery to the nearest transfer facility
Next time you need a renovation waste disposal bin, give us a call. We are committed to ensuring you get the best service in the area.
Dumpster Rentals for Renovation Waste
You can use our dumpster rentals for all sorts of renovation projects. Aside from our 8 and 10-yard bins, which are used primarily for heavier debris, all our bins can be used for the same purposes. The type and amount of refuse you need to dispose of is the most significant deciding factor in which container you need to use.
|Dumpster Bin Size||Common Uses|
|8-Yard Rock Box & 10-Yard Rock Box||
|10-Yard Dumpster Bin||
|20-Yard Dumpster Bin||
|30-Yard Dumpster Bin||
|40-Yard Dumpster Bin||
Dispose of Home & Office Renovation Waste
We strive to recycle all the renovation waste and debris we pick up. We transport all loads of garbage and debris to the nearest recycling facility. This ensures all recyclable waste gets recycled.
We work with homeowners, strata, and contractors for all sorts of renovation projects. If you need the recycling paperwork for your LEED certification? Just ask. We can deliver it to you once the recycling facility finished processing your load.