Are you looking to renovate your home, clean up your backyard, or clear out debris from a construction site? Then you’ll probably need help from a Langley dumpster rental company.
Since 1971, Fleetwood Waste has slowly grown to be a leading provider of bin rentals for waste disposal and recycling in and around Langley, BC. Now, with almost 50+ years of experience in the industry, our business has garnered an impressive team of specialists and expanded to serve most of BC’s Lower Mainland.
We guarantee your satisfaction with:
- Same-day service and on-time delivery.
- Competitive prices with no hidden fees.
- Reliable service from our knowledgeable team.
- Hassle-free transport of your waste to the nearest facilities.
For a tailored solution to your waste management needs, contact us.
Types of Bins Rentals We Offer in Langley
We have two types of bins available in many sizes for diverse types of waste:
Rock boxes are designed to hold materials that, when accumulated, would be too difficult to transport safely. These materials include dirt, sand, concrete, asphalt, and rocks—hence the name. As such, these bins are suitable for clients planning to use or move around a significant amount of heavier materials.
|8 Yard Rock Box||Carries up to 3 truckloads.|
|10 Yard Rock Box||Our largest rock box for ferrying heavy materials. Carries up to 3.5 truckloads.|
Dumpster Bins & Skips
Dumpster bins are primarily used for mixed waste from various projects—small or big, and aggregates from home or commercial projects. They are suitable for any individual or business in need of any waste disposal and recycling solutions.
|10 Yard Dumpster||Used for small projects. Carries up to 3.5 truckloads of mixed waste, including lighter aggregates such as glass, paper, cardboard, drywall, and shingles, as well as any garbage from home and office cleanouts.|
|20 Yard Dumpster||Used for small to medium-sized projects. Carries up to 7 truckloads of mixed waste from furniture and appliances to glass, cardboard, drywall, building materials, green waste, and construction debris.|
|30 Yard Dumpster||Used for medium to larger-sized projects. Carries up to 10 truckloads of mixed waste, including glass, cardboard, metal debris, drywall, shingles, and green waste.|
|40 Yard Dumpster||Our largest bin size. Carries up to 14 truckloads of any raw material and garbage refuse.|
All our dumpsters are easy to access, load, and pickup for transport. Additionally, all dumpsters open from both the top and back and can fit into nearly any alleyway or driveway by your building. All you need to do is decide where it goes and fill it up and we’ll take care of the rest.
How to Rent a Bin in Langley, BC
In four steps, you can:
- Start with a personalized quote from us or order your bin online.
- Your bin will then get delivered to your desired location on-time.
- Fill the bin with garbage, debris, recyclables, etc.
- Give us a call for us to pick up your bin and send it to the nearest transfer station.
—And voila, it’s that easy!
Why Choose Fleetwood Waste for Bin Rentals in Langley
At Fleetwood Waste, we are on a mission to achieve and maintain a zero-waste standard. We strive to ensure that all the refuse we receive is sorted before disposal and sent to the proper, licensed facilities for recycling.
We adhere to all the rules and regulations about waste removal, recycling, and reuse by organizations such as LEED and Build BC to ensure your waste becomes the sustainable foundations for a green world and a greener tomorrow.
Whether you have a small-scale renovation in the works or a large-scale demolition project to see through, we will be there with you, catering to your disposal and recycling needs to the very last detail. And we do it in an ethically efficient way to boot!
- Understanding Common Terminology When Using A Disposal Service 28 November 2022
- Points To Consider Disposing Of Commercial Dumpster 25 November 2022
- How to Prevent Water from Getting into Your Garbage Bin 21 November 2022
- How To Prevent Driveway Damage From Roll-Off Dumpsters? 18 November 2022
- How Can Waste Be Reduced On A Construction Site? 14 November 2022