Since 1971, Fleetwood Waste has supplied bin rentals for waste disposal and recycling projects throughout Port Moody and the Lower Mainland. With over 49 years of experience running strong in the business, it is safe to say we know how to deliver quality, uncompromising service to meet any of your waste management needs.
If you want custom solutions offered alongside affordable rates and friendly staff, then look no further than here at Fleetwood Waste! We strive to provide our customers with:
- Same-day service and on-time delivery.
- Competitive prices with no hidden fees.
- Reliable service from our knowledgeable team.
- Hassle-free transport of your waste to the nearest facilities.
Types of Bin Rentals:
We take pride in tailoring our bin rentals to your exact requirements.
As such, we supply a wide variety of bin sizes to serve our customers’ myriad and evolving needs. Depending on the type and scale of refuse, we supply two types of bins:
Rock Box Rentals
Materials that would be too heavy for a typical roll-off truck to carry or transport safely—such as dirt, sand, concrete, tiles or rocks—are collected in these bins, hence the name. These bins are ideal for customers that need to dispose of or recycle waste on the heavier side from home renovations and yard work or professional construction and demolition projects.
|8 Yard Rock Box
|Carries up to 3 truckloads.
|10 Yard Rock Box
|Our largest rock box for ferrying heavy materials. Carries up to 3.5 truckloads.
These bins can accept mixed waste from various projects—small or big, for home or commercial. Ideal for anyone in need of any waste disposal and recycling solutions.
|10 Yard Dumpster
|Used for small projects. Carries up to 3.5 truckloads of mixed waste, including lighter aggregates such as glass, paper, cardboard, drywall, and shingles, as well as any garbage from home and office cleanouts.
|20 Yard Dumpster
|Used for small to medium-sized projects. Carries up to 7 truckloads of mixed waste from furniture and appliances to glass, cardboard, drywall, building materials, green waste, and construction debris.
|30 Yard Dumpster
|Used for medium to larger-sized projects. Carries up to 10 truckloads of mixed waste, including glass, cardboard, metal debris, drywall, shingles, and green waste.
|40 Yard Dumpster
|Our largest bin size. Carries up to 14 truckloads of any raw material and garbage refuse.
All our dumpsters open from the top and back for easy access and loading.
So, How Do Our Bin Rentals Work?
Renting a bin in Port Moody has never been easier.
- Start with a personalized quote from us or order your bin online.
- Your bin will then get delivered to your desired location on-time.
- Fill the bin with garbage, debris, recyclables, etc.
- Give us a call for us to pick up your bin and send it to the nearest transfer station.
Yes, that’s it! It’s that simple for both you and us.
Why Choose Fleetwood Waste for Port Moody Bin Rentals
At Fleetwood Waste, we are on a mission to achieve and maintain a zero-waste standard. We strive to ensure that all the refuse we receive is properly sorted and sent to the proper, licensed facilities for recycling.
We adhere to the rules and regulations about waste removal, recycling, and reuse by organizations such as LEED and Build BC to ensure your waste becomes the sustainable foundations for a green world and a greener tomorrow.
Whether you have a small-scale renovation in the works or a large-scale demolition project to see through, we will be there with you, catering to your disposal and recycling needs to the very last detail. And we do it in an ethically efficient way to boot!
Request a quote or order your next bin rental online today.
- Why Having A Dumpster Bin Is Indispensable For Any Project 15 February 2024
- Use Roll Off Dumpster Rental to Maintain a Clean Worksite 12 February 2024
- The Advantages Of Choosing Our Vancouver Roll Off Dumpster & Recycling Services 9 February 2024
- The Benefits of Waste Disposal for the Economy, Environment, and Health 8 February 2024
- Renting a Dumpster to Complete Your Home Remodeling Project 7 February 2024