Construction and demolition sites create an immense amount of waste and debris. Considering how expensive it is to dispose of mixed garbage, it is no surprise that deconstruction projects are becoming more popular.
Regardless of whether you need to dispose of or recycle c & d waste, Fleetwood Waste Systems has you covered. Our team offers a large inventory of dumpster bin rentals for projects of all sizes, and we deliver all the waste and debris to the nearest appropriate recycling facility.
We can help you recycle all kinds of deconstruction and demolition debris, including:
- Dirt, concrete, and asphalt, including concrete (with and without rebar), sand, and bricks.
- Landscaping waste ranging from branches and shrubs to stumps, dirt, and boulders.
- Building waste & debris, including drywall, siding, and lumber of all types.
- Metal waste, including metal beams, pipes, cables, and various types of metal debris.
- Roofing and flooring, including wood shingles, metal roofing, roofing gravel, flashing, carpet, and tiles.
- Recyclable materials, including paper, cardboard, plastic, and glass.
Most demolition debris is recyclable. By collecting these materials into bins, you not only prolong our supply of natural resources but save quite a bit of money in the process.
Do you have other demolition waste you need to dispose of? Speak to an expert today, and we will let you know if we can accept it and whether there are any waste processing fees associated with it.
Demolition Dumpster Rentals
We offer a number of dumpster rentals for demolition and deconstruction projects throughout Vancouver, BC and the Lower Mainland, including North Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Surrey, New Westminster, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, Delta, and White Rock.
Our dumpster rentals range in size and can be used for just about any demolition project.
Our 8 and 10 Cubic Yard Dumpsters are perfect for:
- Heavy dirt and debris
- Concrete (with or without rebar)
- Rocks, bricks, and stones
And our 20, 30, and 40 Cubic Yard Dumpsters work great for:
- Landscaping shrubs and branches
- Old Flooring
- Old Roofing
No matter where you need your bin delivered or which size you need, you will get:
- Same day service and on-time delivery
- Competitive pricing with no hidden fees
- Knowledgeable and reliable service
- Waste delivery to the nearest transfer facility
So next time you need a dumpster bin for a construction and demolition project, give us a call. You are sure to get the best service in the area.
Demolition Debris Removal
Whether you need a dumpster to clear a site or teardown a building, Fleetwood Waste has a wide selection of dumpster rentals to meet your disposal demands. Our team specializes in construction debris removal and can help you recycle your debris quickly and affordably.
Do you need to adhere to LEED or Built Green management specifications? Let us know.